Fall fell

Tuesday, October 28, 2014



It's that time of year again, or rather the end of that time of year (some rumors of first snow this weekend in Southwest Ontario). My boyfriend has seen me struggle with the tripod so offered to take photos for me today. It seems we still have to figure out proportions a little bit though.
These were taken right behind my apartment! I haven't got any curtains yet (although it has been 5 months) and thankfully behind my building is just a patch of forest.

I've wanted a trench coat for ages and I'm mostly sad I can't wear this one for long because it is quite thin.


This is basically my school outer attire during fall. I picked up this Danier bag for school on a 50% off sale last boxing day. It can comfortably hold my laptop and notebooks and if I try really hard, a water bottle.


Our cat Yogurt wanted in. My favourite watch and 1 day old burn mark from splashing hot butter on myself.


Dress I wore before - I think it functions a lot better as fall/winter piece. Boots are my super old Winners buy that I have loved too much.

dress Dynamite / trench Etam / watch Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment