Friday, July 17, 2015

Welp, I suck at blogging. But here I am! 
This past weekend we went to the London Sun Festival, which is an international food fest with a bunch of small businesses bringing in their stores. This year we tried Turkey and Indian cuisine and it was fun as always. 


I never wear hats. Always felt awkward in them. Since moving here 3 years ago I've been trying out the winter hat thing out of necessity but I still constantly worry about how it looks. Summer hats were entirely out of the question until now. After a lot of debating with this boater hat I've had for months I finally put it on, feeling weird at first, but as soon as we hit the festival I felt right at home because everyone seemed to be wearing straw hats!

Anyway, that anecdote relates to my style changing lately. I've been doing a bit of a closet purge and donating clothing that I no longer fancy, and I seem to be gravitating towards looser fits.


There was a small stand with lots of succulents and cacti, so we picked up 3. They also had pitcher plants (the one that catches insects) - it was the first time I saw them in real life - as well as tiny Venus fly traps.







No comments:

Post a Comment