Work and play

Friday, May 23, 2014

dress Dynamite / heels Steve Madden / clutch ALDO / watch Michael Kors

I had my eye on this dress for the past couple of weeks but never forked over the $50 to buy it. I took a picture in the changeroom and occasionally pulled it out to stare at it wistfully. Then Dynamite had a BOGO 50% off sale and I just couldn't resist! Bought this dress and another, while more money was spent it felt like I saved, as silly as it is.

It's a bit long for me so I fold it in just a little at the bottom, but I can see this as a great office dress. I think it's pretty versatile, it can be formal or just everyday.

This clutch, though. I thought it was adorable.


I love Steve Madden because they are the most affordable brand of flashy, quality, comfy heels. I danced all night once in this pair, and it only hurt a little!

 Favourite go-to necklace at the moment. Bought in China.

I've been super lazy these past few days! My boyfriend and I started a 1000 piece puzzle which is on our bucket list but, well, it is not as relaxing as we thought it would be. It's a cute picture of 4 frogs stacked on top of one another, one smaller than the next, but the background is almost completely blurred shades of green and we keep getting frustrated!

We also saw Godzilla with his friends and left with mixed feelings. I am of the opinion that for a Godzilla movie, there was not much Godzilla action.

No comments:

Post a Comment