In review

Thursday, May 1, 2014

I've become inexplicably lazy after exams finished. When I was busy my head was filled with all the things I wish I could do and I would actually make time to draw and blog and take fashion photos. Now that exams are over I feel like I don't care about my interests anymore, which is silly because I have all the time in the world now. Either way, here's a few of the pieces I did this semester.


Self-portrait, silver on paper, 4 x 6
One of my favourites, the silver oxidizes over time and the drawing gradually becomes darker.

Pattern, Sakura Micron on stonehenge paper, 15 x 11

Negative drawing skeleton study, charcoal on newsprint, 18 x 24

Even though this course had nothing to do with my major, it ended up being one of my highest marks because I enjoyed it so much and consequently put in more effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment