Feather on the Clyde

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Just when I thought spring was here for good, I'm reminded that I live in Canada, where seasons don't matter and it's always winter.

This is the kind of outfit I've been dreaming about wearing for the past 6 months. Snow came to London (Ontario) mid-October last year and both semester have been one slushy trek after another. Both the top and bottoms are from Goodnight Macaroon for a total price of $1! When I first stumbled onto the site I loved the styles but the they were a bit pricey. Then I found out they have a selection of items on sale for just a dollar each. I picked up 7 items, and this set along with some floral pants turned out to be winners for me.



After being obsessed with rompers last year I realized what I liked about them is that the top and bottoms match, and here we are today. Paired with a leather bookbag my dad got me from China and standard white pointed heels that I wear for business formal events. It's too early to break out the open toed shoes I think!

I've been listening a lot to Passenger lately, some really lovely music with thoughtful lyrics.



top & bottoms Goodnight Macaroon/ heels GUESS


No comments:

Post a Comment